Statutory audits of financial statements are a legal requirement for every company incorporated in Hong Kong , we provide advice throughout the engagement that will assist management to comply with all the relevant regulatory requirements and compliance with Hong Kong Auditing Standards and IFRS and HKIRS.
- audits of annual accounts of companies in compliance with the Companies Ordinance and other legislations
and compliance with auditing standards issued by the regulated body.
- advice to clients on a full range of accounting and auditing matters
in compliance with latest hongkong ad international accounting standards,financial reporting standards.
- advice to company directors on their statutory obligations and responsibilities
Special Audits and Reports
- investigations into irregularities and making recommendations to clients
- special reports for specific purposes, e.g. valuation of companies and operational
or internal auditing with Sarbanes-Oxley Act and international standards.
- special audits for acquisitions, mergers and stock exchange listings (IPO)
For futher information on above services that C C Kwong & Co provides, please contact:-